Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girls Night Out in Polanco

Last night, I went out with a bunch of the playgroup moms! We went to Ch!, an Argentinian restaurant, in Polanco.

It was FANTASTIC!!!

Wednesday night happened to be 2 for the price of 1 martini's. So, we all took advantage of that! Excellent apple martini's. They had awesome empanadas as appetizers. And the entrees all looked great too. I split the pechuga de pollo al chimi with one of the other ladies. It was really good.

I will definitely take Mike there soon!

It was my first girls night out with the ladies and I look forward to our next night out! At playgroup it can be very difficult to finish a conversation with another mom, because the kids are all running crazy and have to be constantly watched. So, it was great to get to know everyone better and not worry where the kids were!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill - I've just read your blog with great interest, as my husband, 2 year old and I will be moving from Chicago to Mexico City in early December. You answered a lot of my questions with your posts - so thanks! We are urgently needing to provide my husband's employer with our housing preferences (as they will place us in available housing) and are trying to weigh a lot of different issues - with a main one being school of our son. Specifically we have a lot of questions about Polanco vs. Lomas de Chapultepec in terms of lifestyle and being able to walk or easily transport our son to school. Given the similarities in our experiences, I'm wondering if we could chat/email? Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! You can email me at jillmeade@hotmail.com. I would be happy to email with you about Mexico City!! Or you can send me your phone number and I can call you! Looking forward to answering any questions I can!

    ReplyDelete