Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Haircuts in Mexico City

My brother is getting married in Riviera Maya in three days!

So, last Friday afternoon, Mike, Annie and I set out to find a place to get haircuts. Annie hadn't had a haircut since early March and she kept pulling out the barretts that I pulled her bangs back with about two seconds after I walked away. Needless to say, we were overdue for a haircut.

Luckily, Mike has an excellent memory and remembered walking past "Mia and George" on Homero in Polanco the previous weekend.

We arrived there and were lucky enough to be helped by several people that spoke English. That helped tremendously when telling them what we wanted done with Annie's hair... and Mike's. We got right in and, with Annie sitting on my lap, were out the door 30 minutes later!

A successful first haircut in Mexico for Annie!

Before:

After:

No comments:

Post a Comment