Monday, June 6, 2011

More Information on Club Mundet in Polanco

A month or two ago, I met a woman that belongs to Club Mundet. I told her that we had looked into joining but couldn't get past the expensive joining fee.

When I quoted her the price...she was shocked.

She told me that she had looked into the price for friends the previous summer...and the joining fee was only about $500 USD. AND she told me that at various times, Club Mundet has had specials where they waive the joining fee for expats.

I was quoted a joining fee of $17,000 pesos or approximately $1,415 USD. When I told her the monthly fee was quoted to be about $330, she said that was what she pays.

But, this new joining fee information may be something to keep in mind in the future...and to consistently check back with Club Mundet, if you are considering joining.

She said her daughters LOVE Club Mundet and that they go everyday, whether it is to swim, to play tennis, to walk, or to partake in the many kids classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment