Friday, May 6, 2011

Air Shipment...Delivered and Unpacked!

Our air shipment has finally arrived!!

After complaining about the lack of shipment to my friends at the park on Wednesday morning, I got back to my house and had three emails from my husband...telling me that our shipment would be arriving the next morning!

I was excited, needless to say! However, I was also in a bit of a predicament as my parents were arriving Wednesday afternoon... and had no bedding to sleep on.

So, I weighed my options and decided to save $200 USD and improvise on bedding.

I kept the fitted sheet on the master bed. Put the flat sheet on the guest bed. Split the four pillows between the two beds. Then, gave the guest room three blankets.

My parents were very agreeable...but were definitely happy to have more bedding to use on Thursday night!

The shipment was delivered and unpacked Thursday at 9 am. Little Annabelle was completely overwhelmed with the arrival of so many of her toys! She happily loaded up her little shopping cart and dunked the ball in her basketball hoop! She lined up her many Minnie Mouse's and friends on her crib mattress!

Meanwhile, my mom and I spent the rest of the morning loading and unloading the dishwasher, washing machine and dryer!

And...our cable is being hooked up tomorrow! So, we'll have tv for the first time in two months! It looks like we will be fully settled in Mexico City soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment