Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Visitors Arrive Tomorrow!

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our first visitors!

My parents arrive tomorrow afternoon!

In preparation for their arrival, I had walked to Dormimundo last week. The mattress was scheduled to arrive this morning. By 1 pm, it had not arrived yet. So, I took my receipt to my security guard and tried to ask him to call Dormimundo for me, to find out when it would arrive.

My main reason for doing this was that when our rental furniture was delivered, I was told Polanco does not allow big truck deliveries after 10 am. Which then made sense, because our master bedroom mattress was delivered at 9 am.

So, when the guest mattress didn't arrive...I was a little nervous.

Thus, I went to the doorman. He had NO CLUE what I was talking about! So, he called one of the other tenants, who is bilingual. I was very pleased to meet her! She called Dormimundo and informed me that the delivery would occur before 5 pm.

At about 2 pm, Dormimundo arrived! So, Annabelle and I were then free to leave the house...except for it being nap time!

Anyways, we now have a guest mattress. Do we have bedding??? NO!!! Our air shipment has been in Mexico City for the past week. But, it apparently has not been released yet. So, I will be frantically looking/purchasing guest bedding tomorrow. I really hate to do this as my bedding will surely be here soon (along with our t.v.'s, cutlery, main dishes, and a plethora of toddler toys).

Perhaps my parents will enjoy shopping for bedding with me tomorrow! It'll be an experience for them to go bargain shopping in Polanco! (A bit of a joke as I have yet to find a single bargain in Polanco! The deals to be had are not near me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment