Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Banamex Experience

I went to Banamex this morning to get money out of my checking account, as well as to pay my internet & phone bill and my gas bill.

I took a number, waited to be called and went to the cashier upon my turn. The cashier spoke English! Hooray! But, then he told me that my debit card can only be used at the ATM OR at a different Banamex three blocks away. WHAT? Why can one Banamex location pull money out, using my debit card and ID...but another one cannot?

So, Annabelle and I went outside and tried the ATM out there. Low and behold, we were able to take money out! Super! Then, we went back inside, got a new number and waited again...so that we could pay the bills.

In a few weeks we are going to Cabo for a long weekend. We will be leaving Molly at Villa Mascotas (www.villamascotas.com). To reserve Molly's spot, I need to deposit 50% of the cost into the owner's Banamex checking account. Then, give the driver the other 50% when he picks her up.

I am just going to have to go back to Banamex to do this! I only have so much patience each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment