Sunday, April 24, 2011

Flight Back to the US

About two weeks ago, Annabelle and I flew to Chicago without Mike. If you read my previous post, you know I was nervous about documentation (or lack thereof). In the end, I had Mike bring home a letter on his company's letterhead. It wasn't notorized, but I had a copy of his FM3 visa and passport. So, I was hoping I would be okay.

The airport could have cared less that I was taking Annabelle out of Mexico without her father. At no point was I asked for any documentation.

So, I worried and stressed for nothing!

The flight went very smoothly. Luckily, the flight attendants were able to move people around so that Annie and I had a row to ourselves! And, I only brought one carry on, with limited toys and diapers. I did bring my secret weapon...the iPad! It keeps Annie occupied with digital books, a piano, memory game, farm animal noise app, and episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Dora the Explorer! Plus, she loves to look at the family photos and videos on it! It's a must have for traveling, in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment